We make a difference – in your career and your community.
Behavioral Health Access Line Clinician – Relief / Part Time
The Behavioral Health Access Line clinician is primarily responsible for monitoring and answering calls from individuals seeking behavioral health services and directing them to existing available resources, including Emergency Services and crisis counseling programs, Network of Care and community-based programs.
The Access Line clinician will also help callers navigate to additional resources including Family Resource Centers, Substance Use programs and NAMI Mass Compass, as well as Primary Care Physicians for integrated behavioral care treatment, an outpatient behavioral health provider that is convenient and clinically appropriate.
The Behavioral Health Access Line Clinician will also:
- provide linkages and referral services to callers and help navigate access routes to services
- provide psycho-education to individuals on topics such as typical reactions to highly stressful situations, emotional resilience, and helps individuals decide on what services are most appropriate for them
- build appropriate relationships with behavioral health providers and familiarizes him/herself with behavioral health resources
Our Ideal Candidate:
Riverside Community Care takes pride in its employees for being hardworking, compassionate, and respectful. Our ideal candidate would have these qualities along with the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required
- Intermediate computer fluency including Microsoft Office required
- Ability to learn and use technology such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and other social media
- Valid driver’s license and personal vehicle required for limited local travel
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Mental Health discipline required
- Experience working in a behavioral health related call center, or other mental health/human services experience including knowledge of behavioral health resources preferred
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to respect, integrity and engagement of all individuals. We are committed to building an inclusive and culturally competent organization and we value the richness of having a diverse applicant pool. As an employer committed to equal opportunity, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.