*$1,500.00 Sign-On Bonus: $750.00 at hire and $750.00 after you complete 90 days of service*
Exciting opportunity to join Riverside Community Care as a Clinician!
In this vital position, the Clinician provides home and community based stabilization, clinical interventions, individual and family psychotherapy, support, service planning, advocacy and service linkage to youth authorized for service through DMH and their families. In addition, the Clinician will provide culturally competent, trauma informed, strength based services to a diverse population of children and families struggling with multiple stressors including mental health, trauma, inadequate community supports & resources, language barriers, poverty and homelessness.
The Clinician will provide 24-hour on-call consultation as required.
Schedule: 30 hours per week; Due to Covid19 programming currently remote with plan to move to community-based when possible.
Riverside offers an outstanding staff training program, excellent clinical supervision, competitive salary, benefits package and career advancement opportunities!
- Ability to work independently in supporting community based caseload required
- Strong interpersonal communication skills required
- Basic computer fluency, including Microsoft Office, required
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle required
- Master’s Degree in a human service field, psychology, social work or other clinical discipline required
- Experience with culturally diverse populations preferred
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and inclusive organization committed to working in a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from culturally diverse applicants. We provide equal opportunity for all persons seeking employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.