We make a difference- in your community and in your career.
Data Specialist and System Administrator
*$1,000 Sign-On Bonus: $500 at hire and $500 after you complete 6 months of service.*
The Behavioral Health Community Partners Data Specialist/System Administrator will support the tracking, monitoring, entry, and dissemination of data from various reports related to the management of the Behavioral Health Community Partners roster. The Data Specialist and System Administrator will run monthly and ad hoc data reports as needed to support the team in performance management for care teams at Affiliated Partner organizations. They will also be the primary contact for all Electronic Health Record (EHR) related training and technical issues experienced by Affiliated Partner staff and will serve as the liaison between the Behavioral Health Community Partners and the electronic health record company.
In this vital role, the Data Specialist will also:
- Collaborate with MassHleath and Accountable Care Organization partners to manage the disenrollment process
- Design data and tracking monitoring tools as needed
- Reconcile data discrepancies, manage error reports from MassHealth, and inform appropriate staff, as needed
- Process transfers of members between teams or external parterns
Our Ideal Candidate:
Riverside Community Care takes pride in its employees for being hardworking, compassionate, and respectful. Our ideal candidate would have these qualities along with the following skills and experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Advanced computer fluency (including Microsoft Office) required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Database Administration or related field required
- 1-2+ years of relevant experience required
- Experience and high-level comfort with electronic health records systems strongly preferred
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to respect, integrity and engagement of all individuals. We are committed to building an inclusive and culturally competent organization and we value the richness of having a diverse applicant pool. As an employer committed to equal opportunity, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.