We make a difference – in your community and in your career.
Do you have a family member who has experienced mental health challenges?
Have you supported your family member in living a recovery life?
Are you passionate about supporting other families in learning how to support their loved ones?
We are seeking a Family Partner for our new Adult Community Clinical Services (ACCS) program!
ACCS Integrated Teams provide clinical interventions and peer and family support to help people live successfully in the community.
As a member of the ACCS Integrated Team, the Family Partner will work primarily with the families of people receiving clinical mental health services. The role encompasses teaching families about accessing recovery and family support resources, navigating the service delivery system and how to build natural support systems.
The Family Partner will provide direct support to families of those enrolled in our services. As a Family Partner you will:
- Serve as a role model for families for effective interactions
- Support families to identify their own future vision of what their family can be
- Share your own personal experiences where necessary to impact change and offer hope
To learn more about this incredible position follow this link: Family Partner’s at Riverside
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in the English language) required
- Demonstrated ability to participate effectively in a team of staff required
- Must have a valid driver’s license, regular access to a reliable vehicle and be willing to provide transportation to persons served in personal vehicle, as needed, required
- Experience of having provided support for a family member with mental health needs required
- Related work experience and ability to articulate wellness/recovery values and principles preferred
- Must have either a college degree or a high school diploma/GED and at least 6 months relevant experience
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to respect, integrity and engagement of all individuals. We are committed to building an inclusive and culturally competent organization and we value the richness of having a diverse applicant pool. As an employer committed to equal opportunity, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.