Riverside Community Care has an exciting research internship available for a Graduate or Doctoral Student starting Fall 2020!
We will be carrying out a study to examine the effect of Yoga-Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Anxiety in two high schools near the Riverside Community Care Outpatient Center in Upton, MA.
The internship will involve:
- planning for the study
- setting up the research protocol
- establishing treatment planning using Y-CBT techniques
- entering and statistically analyzing the data
- helping to deliver the services to the students and counselors who serve them
We will be writing grants and possibly beginning the article for publication. Administrative tasks can be involved as well.
Length of internship: 1 – 2 semesters; preferably seeking an intern for the full year – both Fall and Spring semesters
This is an unpaid internship.
- Experience with statistical analysis is a plus
- Currently enrolled in a Graduate or Doctoral program with research experience
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and inclusive organization committed to working in a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from culturally diverse applicants. We provide equal opportunity for all persons seeking employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.