We make a difference – in your community and in your career.
We are seeking a Recovery Coach for our new Adult Community Clinical Services (ACCS) program!
Please submit a cover letter with your resume.
ACCS Integrated Teams provide clinical interventions and peer and family support to facilitate engagement, support functioning and maximize symptom stabilization and self-management of individuals and to assist individuals in developing skills, establishing natural supports and resources to live successfully in the community.
As a member of the ACCS team, the Recovery Coach will work as a member of the persons served primary team to inspire hope that recovery is possible through individual and group conversations, guiding them through their own recovery process, and assisting them with learning about and accessing recovery resources and communities. The Recovery Coach will provide education to persons engaged in services and team members, advocacy, and direct service, using their own recovery experience as a positive model.
Schedule: Flexible part time hours (32 per week)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in the English language) required.
- Demonstrated ability to participate effectively in a team of staff required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, regular access to a reliable vehicle and be willing to provide transportation to persons served in personal vehicle, as needed
- Lived experience of recovery in the context of substance use and mental health.
- Related work experience and ability to articulate wellness/recovery values and principles required.
- Must have either a college degree or a high school diploma/GED and at least 6 months relevant
- Certification as a Recovery Coach highly preferred or commit to obtaining CRC within 12 months of hire.
Riverside Community Care is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse and inclusive organization committed to working in a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from culturally diverse applicants. We provide equal opportunity for all persons seeking employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, disability, or any other characteristic as established by law.