Rockland Trust is seeking a Human Resources Systems and Compliance Assistant for a full time 6 month temporary assignment. This person will be responsible for coordinating responses to risk assessments, audit questions, vendor questionnaires and assisting with testing and upgrades to our Oracle Fusion HCM application.
- Respond to inquiries related to our applications
- Assist in completing testing related to upgrades and changes to our applications
- Communicate with vendors and internal resources regarding documentation and risk assessments
- Complete user access reviews
- Coordinate with application owners to complete risk assessments and business impact analysis documentation
- Gather documentation from vendors
- Document application and vendor review processes
- Complete risk assessments
- Respond to all incoming phone calls, emails and/or faxes in a professional and timely manner
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience with research and document review
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently in a deadline driven environment
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proven ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Preferred qualification: Have or be working towards a business or HR related degree
Our goal is to offer our colleagues the most generous benefits package possible. We strive to provide colleagues with a comprehensive benefits package and an environment that supports a healthy work-life balance.
At Rockland Trust you’ll find a respectful and inclusive environment where everyone is given the chance to succeed. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.