Rullex is a stable and continuously growing company with over 10 years’ experience in the telecommunication’s industry. We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager who has experience in the telecommunications field!
Our company is rapidly growing and we pride ourselves on providing quality services to our customers. This year we have a challenge to double our income. You will be given the opportunity to lead this challenge and work in a friendly environment, create a prestigious position and grow with our company to build a long-term future for yourself!
Main Duties will include but not limited to:
- Contacting potential clients to establish relationships, arranging meetings, and presenting the company’s services and strengths.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations, individuals, and market trends to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for new and existing clients.
- Developing goals for business growth and working closely with the CEO and Division of Production to ensure they are met.
Who do we need? Person who is….
- Genuine, self-confident, and resistant to stressful situations.
- Disciplined and demonstrates a personal commitment to excellence.
- Highly organized and dedicated with a positive attitude.
- Able to plan, coordinate, and implement new opportunities for business growth.
- Able to effectively resolve client issues and concerns.
- Not afraid of new areas. Willing to learn, grow, and develop with the company.
- Attentive to details and able to multitask and manage complex projects.
- Able to create presentation and marketing materials for clients.
Professional Skills Needed:
- Solid understanding of Business Development Management, marketing, and sales.
- Experience in sales or business development in the Telecommunications field.
- Established network of contacts in organizations such as TMobile, Verizon, AT&T, Crown Castle, and American Tower.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Who is this job for:
If you have more than 3 years of Business Development Management or sales experience in the Telecommunications field.
If you have a Bachelor’s in Business, marketing, or related field. (Equivalent combination of experience and training may also be accepted for the right candidate!)
If you are excited to join a young and growing company with an ability to grow with the company!
Up to $300,000 salary+bonus
Professional growth and career development!
Paid vacations, holiday, and benefits!
Comfortable office at 1730 Stout Dr., unit #4, Warminster, PA 18974.