Are you looking for hands-on experience as a graphic designer? The Office of Information Technology is seeking a graphic design assistant to work on a variety of projects.
Here’s a description of this opportunity and how to apply.
Graphic Design Assistant
OIT is seeking a student graphic design assistant to work on graphic design projects for a new Rutgers Information Technology website, Rutgers IT social channels, and IT-related promotional campaigns for Rutgers students, faculty, and staff.
· designing social media graphics and posts
· creating infographics
· producing brochures, flyers, posters, and other materials
· editing photos for websites
This opportunity would consist of 8-12 hours weekly, starting in the summer or fall of 2021.
We are seeking individuals with these qualifications:
· excellent design skills
· strong attention to detail
· ability to complete work independently
· experience with Photoshop and other Adobe Creative Suite tools
· enthusiastic self-starter with a willingness to learn
How to Apply
To apply, please provide the following materials:
· a cover letter describing your interest in the opportunity, your qualifications, and why you would excel in the position
· attachments or links to three or more design samples