Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Office of Information Technology Internship Opportunity
Recreate The Boggs Center on Developmental Disabilities Website
· The Boggs Center on Developmental Disabilities website contains approximately 650 pages.
· The full site must be rebuilt in an enterprise web content management system
· The site must meet accessibility standards for websites to insure that people with various sight, hearing, and mobility disabilities can use the website.
· Existing content on the site will require:
o page/template design
o content revisions
o web accessibility standards updates
· Intern will communicate directly with Boggs Center administrators to obtain updated content and discuss their needs and vision for the site.
Intern will learn:
· To collaborate with internal IT Teams, stakeholders to create design concepts and layouts.
· Work with client to clarify content, flow and design of new site
· How to utilize a Web Content Management System (CMS)
· Website Accessibility Standards for users with special needs.
· Plan, schedule and migrate web content from one site to another
· Project completion will result in the newly designed Boggs Center website being live to the public as part of the RWJMS website
February, 2021 – May, 2021