Part-Time Stewardship Assistant Job Description
The Part-Time Stewardship Assistant will work within the Donor Relations team to assist with administrative projects for the Rutgers University Foundation. The assistant will report to stewardship team members to execute and assist with numerous projects to further the goals of the stewardship team and provide customer service to our partners within the foundation. Strong communications skills, attention to detail, organization and writing/communications skills are preferred.
Duties may include:
o Reviewing weekly reports and data entry
o Monitor of donor support inbox
o Assisting with mailings
o Assist with any ad-hoc projects for the Stewardship team
o Assist with student scholarship thank you letters process
· Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
· Good written and verbal communications skills
· Ability to work with excel and word
· Attention to detail and high standards for quality in written communications
· 10-15 hours of remote work weekly, flexible hours.