About Safr Technologies, Inc., Safr Care, Technology, Marketing and Venture Capital
Safr Technologies, Inc., is a new ridesharing service focused on the safety and empowerment of women. Built with the needs of women in mind, Safr aims to improve the lives of women everywhere through safe transportation, job creation, and financial security.
Safr Care is a new non-emergency platform and rideshare service catering to patients and caregivers. Millions of patients face barriers in getting to routine medical appointments, which are often crucial to maintaining health and well-being.
Safr Technologies, geared towards the empowerment of women, is the parent company to Safr Care. The elderly are the focal point of Safr Care. Please indicate on your application which company is your primary interest and state why. You may be asked to work on both during your internship.
The Opportunity … “The Sky’s the Limit.” We are seeking highly motivated Venture Capital, Marketing and Tech undergraduate interns interested in gaining experience in a fast growing, impact focused, global tech startup company; including the opportunity to work directly and closely with corporate executives, top bankers, lawyers, VC funds and other significant players in the VC space.
Applicants should preferably be based in the wider NYC area – but are free to work remotely. We have additional offices in the Dallas metroplex, Orlando, Boston and Lahore. If you are eligible for course credit, we are happy to assist in discussions with your professors.
Safr does not discriminate in hiring based on an individual’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, or sexual orientation.
- Work directly with the CEO and C Suite to aide in the development of new clients
- Perform follow-up duties for the executive team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage schedules and communications in a timely and accurate manner
- Encouraged to Attend (via Skype) daily executive team meetings
- Produce quality presentation materials for specific meetings
- Act as the point of contact among executives, clients and other external partners
- Outgoing, with strong initiative and people skills
- Flexibility with working hours
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, especially Excel
- Knowledge of Google Drive
- Strong organizational skills
- Superb professional discretion
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Actively enrolled and in good standing at an accredited college or university (Sophomores, Juniors preferred)