Safr Technologies, Inc.,
Safr Care, Technology and Venture Capital
Safr Technologies, Inc., is a new ridesharing service focused on the safety and empowerment of women. Built with the needs of women in mind, Safr aims to improve the lives of women everywhere through safe transportation, job creation, and financial security.
Safr Care, LLC, is a new non-emergency platform and rideshare service catering to patients and caregivers. Millions of patients face barriers in getting to routine medical appointments, which are often crucial to maintaining health and well-being.
Safr Technologies, geared towards the empowerment of women, is the parent company to Safr Care. Please indicate on your application which company is your primary interest and state why. You may be asked to work on both during your internship.
The Opportunity … “The Sky’s the Limit.” We are seeking highly motivated Venture Capital and Tech undergraduate interns interested in gaining experience in a fast growing, impact focused, global tech startup company and the opportunity to work directly closely with corporate executives, top bankers, lawyers, VC funds and other significant players in the VC space.
Applicants should preferably be based in the wider NYC area – but are free to work remotely. If you are eligible for course credit, we are happy to assist in discussions with your professors.
Safr does not discriminate in hiring based on an individual’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, or sexual orientation.
Business Development and
Venture Capital/Private Equity Intern
- Work directly with the CEO and C Suite to discover and quantify market segments, identifying the business owners and reaching out to increase signup with Safr/Safr Care
- Participate on investor discussions, including investor calls and gathering relevant intelligence and potential partnership and joint venture areas
- Consider acquisition and strategic options and work with deal teams to develop and execute on the appropriate diligence and pricing considerations
- Travel as needed to investor meetings
- Ability to produce investment quality materials for specific meetings
- Follow-up and constantly address market opportunities, which may be both lateral collaborations (Uber, etc.) and vertical opportunities (Electric Vehicles, AVIS, etc.)
- Increase the number of strategic partnerships (like IKEA and the NFL Alumni Association)
- Outgoing, with strong initiative and problem solving abilities
- Proficiency Microsoft Office software, especially Excel
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Coursework or previous internship experience in Finance/Private Equity/Business Management/Development or related field is preferred
We are a small, close-knit team with a fluid work environment; the right applicant will be comfortable, proactive, and eager to reach out for direction.
For Summer: End of March 2021
For Fall: End of July 2021
· Applicants actively enrolled and in good standing at an accredited college or university (Sophomores, Juniors preferred)