Safr Technologies, Inc.,
Safr Care, Technology and Venture Capital
Safr Technologies, Inc., is a new ridesharing service focused on the safety and empowerment of women. Built with the needs of women in mind, Safr aims to improve the lives of women everywhere through safe transportation, job creation, and financial security.
Safr Care, LLC, is a new non-emergency platform and rideshare service catering to patients and caregivers. Millions of patients face barriers in getting to routine medical appointments, which are often crucial to maintaining health and well-being.
Safr Technologies, geared towards the empowerment of women, is the parent company to Safr Care. Please indicate on your application which company is your primary interest and state why. You may be asked to work on both during your internship.
The Opportunity … “The Sky’s the Limit.” We are seeking highly motivated Venture Capital and Tech undergraduate interns interested in gaining experience in a fast growing, impact focused, global tech startup company and the opportunity to work directly closely with corporate executives, top bankers, lawyers, VC funds and other significant players in the VC space.
Applicants should preferably be based in the wider NYC area – but are free to work remotely. If you are eligible for course credit, we are happy to assist in discussions with your professors.
Safr does not discriminate in hiring based on an individual’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, or sexual orientation.
- Believe in changing the world, and in our cause
- Work with the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer, Investor Relations, Bankers and Investment Firms – teams to create and update financial transactions and focus on the impact of those transactions on Management Reporting
- Participate and complete various regulatory and internal or investor relations reports
- Work with finance technology like QuickBooks, Clear, and other transactional processing platforms
- Be aware and able to work with banks’ reporting requirements, account set-ups with bank representatives for both drivers and for riders
- Creating reports and analyses as needed at both the operational level (Dispatch, regions, drivers and riders) and executive and Board level
- Research of peer company reports (comps)
- Work with Operations and Marketing on pricing and other algorithms to ensure clear communication in the marketplace of pricing changes and other specifics; adjust models constantly to ensure forecasts and actuals are clear to executives from a revenue and profitability standpoint
- Strong analytical skills, good knowledge of Accounting and Management financial policies and reporting
- Outgoing, with strong initiative and problem solving capabilities
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office software, especially Excel, and other analytical tools
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Coursework or previous internship experience in Finance or related field is preferred
We are a small, close-knit team with a fluid work environment; the right applicant will be comfortable, proactive, and eager to reach out for direction.
For Summer: End of March 2021
For Fall: End of July 2021
· Applicants actively enrolled and in good standing at an accredited college or university (Sophomores, Juniors preferred)