Ready to ignite the leader in you?
If you’re looking to start a career in management, then working as an executive management trainee will get you involved in all aspects of our business. Our executive training program provides meaningful opportunities and exciting challenges that develop strong leaders from the ground level up!
We are looking for the next wave of passionate and motivated individuals to drive our expansion across the U.S market, while propelling their careers into senior management positions along the way. You will be working in the events industry, focused on live and experiential sales and marketing campaigns.
- Locations: Multiple offices both locally (U.S) and internationally
- Travel: Opportunity for travel (optional)
- Degree required: We will consider all degrees
- Culture: A Happy and Productive Group of Hooligans
- Experience: 1-2+ years of experience in fields of sales, marketing, PR/events, communications is preferred
- Work with other managers to plan, direct and coordinate the operations of the organization
- Receive both theoretical and experiential training on the company’s foundations of sales and marketing systems
- Lead a group of diverse individuals to achieve team and business objectives
- Network with high performing individuals from offices all over the United States and the world to replicate success
- Develop sales and marketing business plans to drive team’s agenda
- Understand and deliver on clients’ metrics of success
- Participate with management in interviewing, hiring, and training employees
- Experience working in different departments to gain perspective on business as a whole, including Marketing, Sales, Customer service, PR, HR, Financial/Legal
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- 3 Pillars of Success – Work Ethic, Student Mentality, Positive Attitude
- Strong communication and team/collaboration skills
- Proven leadership ability
- “Make it Happen” Mentality – willing to do what it takes to succeed
- Has an exceptional sense of GRIT and the initiative to take responsibility wherever necessary