About Sanofi R&D Data Office
The Sanofi R&D Data Office sits within the R&D Function at Sanofi and has a charter to make data a usable, shareable asset for R&D. It is led by the R&D Data Officer and has a team of 7 folks that are engaged with various functions and stakeholders in R&D and outside of it. The R&D Data Office is relatively new and is in the process of acting on its charter. We have some exciting deliverables in 2021 and beyond that are both deep and broad and if delivered well will change the way the organization works with data.
About the Role
Your contributions to this role will be pivotal in helping transform the business of data in Sanofi and distinguishing Sanofi in the marketplace. You will:
1. Develop the brand of the R&D Data Office
a. developing key and impactful presentations
b. start up and maintain our internal website
2. Manage our assets
a. developing an internal database that tracks data assets
b. track our assets and associated information as we learn more
3. Program Management
a. everyday program management
b. maintaining our collaboration site and documents
The R&D Data office sits at the intersection of business, data and technology. You will benefit from this experience:
1. Gaining an in-depth understanding of Pharma R&D Data and Operations.
2. Working with a team that is seasoned in the pharma business and data
3. Mentoring from some of the finest folks you can think of
4. Exposure to pharma R&D leadership
To deliver efficiently and successfully, it would be best if you were prepared with the following:
· An interest in pharmaceutical R&D and a love for data and its potential
· Tech savvy – broad knowledge of technology and data concepts
· A passion for story telling with commonly used tools
· Writing, design and content development
· Interviewing and note taking skills
· Good communication skills
· Collaborative and the ability to engage with clients
· ability manage multiple priorities
· Attention to detail
· Mastery at PowerPoint, Excel and Word
· Working knowledge of SharePoint Web Pages and Access Databases
· A background in the Life Sciences will be beneficial, but this is not essential.
· Master’s, MBA. Consulting or industry experience preferred.
Duration: 6 months. This can be full time in summer and part time during the school semester.
Location: US based resource. Work will be remote