Our Customer Service Team has a great opportunity for an Order Process Management Professional to join the team at our site in Ann Arbor, MI.
As the Order Process Management Professional you must be highly organized, with strong focus on providing excellent customer service. You will be dealing with our large customers, working according to deadlines and liaising with a range of internal stakeholders.
Main Responsibilities & Tasks of the Order Process Management Professional:
- Check contract terms and related documents
- Enter orders, create delivery slips and invoicing in SAP/GP
- Check delivery time with internal department and headquarters
- Contact with finance department to ensure on time unblocking of orders
- Follow up regarding payment with customer
- Communicate with warehouse for correct shipment
- Handle return shipment from customers
- Provide reports from GP, SAP and BW
- Maintain customer master data in SAP/GP
- Maintain contracts/agreements in file
- Handle orders related to claims
Qualifications & Skills of the Order Process Management Professional:
- Associates Degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in order processing and service departments
- Good communication across levels and functions
- Decision making and problem-solving skills
- Logical, self-motivated, energetic, results oriented, detail orientated, skillful for handling multi-tasks, quick learner and can work under high pressure
- Good MS Office skills, Word, Excel, PPT is must
- Team player
What we offer
Sartorius’ ambition is to simplify progress in the bio-pharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. Nearly 10,000 employees at more than 60 sites are working together on achieving our goal: Better health for more people. And together, we have grown strongly over the past years. Enjoy the advantages of working with a global player:
- Opportunity for international career development:
- a global network offering seminars and training sessions, expert and manager career paths
- Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and working as equals, team spirit and international collaboration
- Work-life balance: Working from home at many sites
- Intelligent working environment: working in smart buildings with the latest technology and equipment
- Ambitious goals: Sartorius plans to double its sales revenue approximately every five years and expects to grow its global team to approximately 15,000 people in 2025.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Please view equal employment opportunity posters provided by OFCCP here.
We look forward to receiving your application.