Part Time Magazine Merchandiser SAS
Are you looking to join a team for a fast-growing company that can offer flexible scheduling, competitive rates, and the possibility for advancement as you move throughout your career? If so, SAS Retail Services has a great opportunity for you!
At SAS we do what it takes to get the job done, while at the same time having fun!
Who we’re looking for
SAS is always looking for self-motivated individuals who are customer-service driven, enjoy using technology and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
At SAS Retail Services, we hire talented associates like yourself and give you the tools and training you need to succeed and advance in your career. As a large and fast-growing company with national and global reach, our company offers you many opportunities to learn new skills and seek higher positions. APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer
· GAIN RETAIL EXPERIENCE! Build a career in Merchandising by gaining retail & planogram experience
· 401(K) with Company Match
· Dental and Vision plans
Responsibilities (What will I be doing?):
- Safely and efficiently stock new products by following the retailer store schematics or planogram
- Clean, straighten or move shelves/racks and display cases following measurement guidelines
- Check code dates, rotate products, and remove unsaleable items
- Re-tag shelves in the store
Qualifications (Education and or experience):
- Previous merchandising and/or retail experience preferred but not necessary
- Planogram experience preferred but not necessary (we will train!)
- High School diploma preferred but not necessary
Associate Skills Needed:
· Ability to read a store schematic and be attentive to detail (will train)
· Ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients
· Ability to periodically lift up to 50 pounds
. Ability to travel locally to multiple retail locations