SASA is looking for a Recruitment Manager to assist with the recruitment of volunteers and seasonal interns for SASA.
This is a volunteer (unpaid) position to assist with the sourcing, attracting, and recruiting volunteers and seasonal interns for SASA’s different teams and projects.
This position will work directly with the director and the executive assistant to develop new staff positions as part of SASA’s continual growth and development. The candidate will be in charge of composing and editing volunteer and intern position announcements and descriptions for posting on various job boards. The Recruitment Manager will also screen the candidates and may also conduct interviews for general volunteer and intern positions. The candidate will be responsible for onboarding new recruits and serve as a resource for new team members in navigating the SASA workspaces and our digital platforms.
This position is most well-suited to candidates with prior experience with interviewing, hiring, and human resources.
Expected hours: 10 per week
All work is done remotely.
- Determine any new and ongoing positions that need to be filled
- Writing and editing volunteer/intern position announcements
- Posting volunteer position opportunities on various job boards, including Indeed, Idealist, and Gozaround
- Finding new outlets for advertising position opportunities
- Screen candidates through reviewing CVs and cover letters
- Coordinating interviews between the candidates and the director
- Conducting interviews
- Onboarding new recruits
- Teaching and acting as a resource for team members on SASA’s productivity digital platforms and workspaces (Google Drive, Slack, ClickUp)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work remotely
- Organized – attention to detail.
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential and open communication with management.
- Ability to juggle multiple and changing priorities with little or no guidance.
- Computer skills, accurate data entry.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, beginning 4/10/2021. We aim to have this position filled no later than the end of 6/15/2021.