Assists the physical therapist with appropriate patient related activities. Prepares equipment and physical plant for daily activities. Assists in the Wellness Program. Possesses exceptional communication skills and performs multiple tasks while remaining courteous.
Minimum Education & Experience (including licenses):
1. High School diploma or equivalent required
2. Strong Interest in attending PT/PTA school required
3. Previous experience in similar role /function preferred
4. Basic computer skills / proficiency preferred
5. CPR Certification required
6. Customer service and interpersonal skills necessary to communicate effectively with staff members, supportive personnel, patients, physicians, and community members; required.
If interested please fax (201-941-2250) or email resume to: Frank Scerbo, PT, DPT @ firstname.lastname@example.org, Michael Pomykala, PT, DPT @ email@example.com or Sonia Carvalho, OA @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you J