Security Benefit (SB) is seeking Interns for Investment Operations to work in its Investments Department in Topeka, Kansas. Security Benefit has been dedicated to helping clients plan and save for retirement for over five decades. Over the last several years it has become a top provider of retirement products and services through a network of independent financial representatives across the U.S. Through our series of innovative products and solutions, we continue to help Americans successfully travel down the path To and Through Retirement. This position is located in our Topeka, Kansas headquarters.
The Intern Investment Operations will assist with compiling and analyzing data needed to support the lifecycle of an investment.
The primary tasks include assisting the team with the following:
• Perform daily processes across various investment operations areas including but not limited to Trade Operations, Data Management, and Reporting.
• Assist and participate in department strategic projects through requirement gathering, testing and validation and change coordination.
• Coordinate with internal and external client base on daily processes and operational efficiencies.
Students eligible for the internship will be current, fulltime students available to work approximately 19 hours a week, beginning immediately. Student will be expected to work during and in between semesters and up to full-time during the summer. This is not a summer only internship.
• Full-time college student pursuing degree in, Finance, Economics, Business, Data Analytics, or related field
• Demonstrated ability with Access, Excel and Word
• Ability to work well as part of a team
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• A quick learner with good listening skills, detail-oriented and self-motivated
• Willingness to develop industry-related knowledge
• Willingness to learn, develop, and contribute in a fast-paced environment
Consider joining our progressive team in our nationally recognized company. Apply online at securitybenefit.com/careers and submit your resume. EOE