Sellics is seeking a client-centric, thoughtful and proactive Customer Success Manager to effectively and empathetically interact with our customers. You will be responsible for building trusted customer relationships, defining and executing up-sell opportunities, and advising on best practices to ensure long-term project success for the customer and the company.
This position is based in New York.
- Identifying, customizing and implementing ways for customers to maximize usage of our software
- Building and maintaining strong relationships to boost customer success
- Liaising directly with our customers in-person, via phone or via email
- Highlighting the platform’s key features, functionality and platform updates
- Collaborating closely with the sales team to identify and manage contract renewals and up-sell opportunities
- Customizing educational materials and hosting webinars
- Coordinate CSM efforts in the U.S.
- Digital media, and/or advertising background preferred
- Solid foundation and understanding of advertising vocabulary
- Experience in a Customer Success Management role preferred
- Amazon and/or e-commerce experience strongly preferred
- Proven ability to navigate and close up-sell opportunities
- A caring personality and compassionate, clear communicator
- Data Analytics and Salesforce experience preferred
- You are native English speaker
- You will work with our partially remote New York team
Tell us a bit about yourself. What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section.
Why should you join Sellics? We offer:
- Competitive health, vision, and dental coverage
- Competitive salary
- Self Improvement Grant funding for external educational pursuits, and additional time off for professional growth
- Class Pass fitness membership
- Monthly device allowance
- Generous vacation policy
- Flexible working location and hours
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Participation in all-expenses paid company trips (resuming post-Covid19)