We are a 22-year old, global brand licensing agency with offices in NYC and LA. We work with some of the world’s most well-loved brands across industries — corporate, entertainment, food & beverage, sports and fashion — to conceptualize and execute creative brand partnerships & alliances that help drive company growth. We are growing and looking to add professional, smart and creative thinkers who are happiest when finding their own solutions to challenges.
Seltzer Licensing is looking for a Business Manager, who will help lead the business operations for our key clients’ licensing programs. This role is similar to an Account Manager, with high focus on client services (e.g. financial analysis, desktop research, powerpoint, etc) and overall project management.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
· Act as liaison between your accounts and their licensing partners
· Facilitate and track product & packaging approvals between our clients and their partners
· Provide analysis and track growth of your account’s licensing program revenues, plus assist your accounts with their quarterly/annual revenue forecasts by SKU
· Organize status update meetings between our clients and their prospective partners; support clients in developing status presentations for upper management and/or partners
· Collaborate with our internal Strategy team in providing strategic recommendations for your accounts, such as researching data online, developing insights, and brainstorming solutions
· Other administrative activities: preparing regular status update reports, creating/updating program summaries (e.g. contract terms, SKU lists, etc.)
You’ll want to talk to us if…
· Attention to detail is one of your superpowers. Your organizational skills are top-notch.
· You are adept at both left-brain and right-brain thinking. You can easily use both MS Excel to analyze numbers and data, and MS Powerpoint to create professional presentations.
· You have proven experience in either client/account management, marketing & brand management, or project management.
· You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· You consider yourself as a self-starting independent worker (no one needs to tell you what to do & you think for yourself), but you love working with a team.
· You are flexible and has the innate ability to work in a fast-paced and unstructured work environment managing change effectively.
· You have a passion for brands, and interest in pop culture and market trends
· 2 to 5 years of experience in account management, brand management, or business development; experience in licensing a plus
· Bachelor’s degree required (business degree is a strong plus)
· Strong project management skills, and experience in working with multi-functional teams such as R&D, Finance, Legal, etc, a plus
· Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and capability in using other online software such as Google Docs, Dropbox, Product Approval & Asset Management sites
Please respond with BOTH a cover letter and résumé to: Jobs@SeltzerLicensing.com