Computer Science and Engineering Majors: Set yourself apart from the crowd with the SEO Tech Developer
Have you dreamed of working for a top tech company like Workday? Our intensive immersion program, SEO Tech Developer, can help you build your skills needed to secure highly coveted internships at these and other industry-changing companies – where generally only 5% of applicants are accepted!
If a virtual summer residency working with tech industry instructors, industry panels featuring by senior tech executives, hands-on skills training, access to Summer 2023 internships, and a $1,000/week stipend sounds like a dream come true, complete your application for SEO Tech Developer.
What You Get
· Individual and group projects providing hands-on experiential training
· Virtual six-week summer intensive residency
· Five-week pre-residency virtual training starting end of May
· Post-residency virtual internship/interview preparation in the fall including mock interviews, interview bootcamp, mentoring and tutoring
· A $1000 weekly stipend during the summer session to help defray expenses
· A $1000 stipend during the five-week pre-residency virtual training
· A completed project to showcase during tech interviews
· Guidance and mentoring from tech professionals to prepare students to successfully compete for tech internships and jobs
· Soft-skills training including communication, networking workshops, navigating through work culture, and interview preparation catered to tech industry internships
Who Should Apply
· Students who identify as Black, Latinx, or Native American
· Students enrolled as a sophomore at an accredited, four-year US college or university
· Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Data Science, MIS and other quantitative concentrations preferred. All Majors Considered
· Experience working with ONE or more programming languages (Python, Java or C++)
Application closes Friday, January 14, 2022 at 11:59pm EST
Want to learn more? Visit our webpage!
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org