The corporate playbook wasn’t written with you in mind. Luckily, SEO has a copy! That’s why students choose SEO Career for internship success.
Are you looking for an exciting start to your career in corporate finance or accounting?
SEO Career is the nation’s premier professional development program for Black, Latinx, and Native American freshmen, sophomores, and juniors. With over 40 years of experience, SEO Career has a proven track record in preparing students for competitive, paid summer internships that lead to coveted full-time jobs. Our team of coaches gets you interview ready for the recruiting season and throughout your summer internship to land the return offer.
Finance and Accounting Track
Apply today to fast track your career in finance and land an internship with one of our 100+ prestigious partner companies! The corporate finance and accounting track prepares students looking to pursue careers in financial planning, financial analysis, accounting, tax, and advisory. Through SEO Career, you’ll receive access to training and interview prep to give you the best chance of landing a prestigious summer internship at an SEO Career partner firm.
Partners Include: American Express, Boston Scientific, Citi, CVS Health, Goldman Sachs, IBM, Johnson and Johnson, JPMorgan Chase, Vanguard and more!
Locations: New York, NY; Los Angeles, CA; Boston, MA and Philadelphia, PA; Remote
EXPERIENCE THE SEO ADVANTAGE
- 80% of interns received full-time job offers at Fortune companies
- Receive access to advanced Excel and corporate training, mentorship, and top-notch coaching
- SEO Career Summit – our signature one-week immersive training specific to your internship
- 7,000 + Alumni – network of industry professionals
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- Students who identify as Black, Latinx, or Native American
- Students enrolled in an accredited, four-year US college or university
- Freshmen, sophomores, and juniors graduating with their Bachelor’s degree in December 2021 or later
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- Finance and Accounting majors preferred
- Previous finance experience and/or interest is a plus
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex data and work on financial analysis/reporting
- Advanced Excel skills are required
- Authorized to work in the US
HOW TO APPLY
Apply via external link above!
If you have any questions, please contact your Recruiter:
Sabrina Ramirez Slade – North and West Coast Regions – SSlade@seo-usa.org
Sarah Lawrence – South Region – Sarah.Lawrence@seo-usa.org