The corporate playbook wasn’t written with you in mind. Luckily, SEO has a copy! That’s why students choose SEO Career for internship success.
Apply and learn more through the external application.
SEO Career is the nation’s premier professional development program for Black, Hispanic, and Native American freshmen, sophomores and juniors. With over 40 years of experience, SEO Career has a proven track record in preparing students for competitive summer internships that lead to coveted full-time jobs. Our team of coaches gets you interview ready for the recruiting season and throughout your summer internship to land the return offer.
SEO Career Real Estate Track
SEO has partnered with the PREA Foundation (Pension Real Estate Association) to create its first ever Real Estate Track. This track is dedicated to increasing diverse undergraduate talent in the commercial real estate industry. Join SEO Career today to fast track a career in commercial real estate and land an internship with one of our 50+ prestigious real estate partner firms!
EXPERIENCE THE SEO ADVANTAGE
- Participate in interview preparation for potential partner interviews with career coaches
- Access real estate financial modeling and Argus Training to enhance your skills and knowledge of the real estate industry
- Participate in real estate related clinics and the SEO Career Summit – – our signature one-week immersive training specific to your internship
- Soft skills training including communication and networking workshops
- One-on-one weekly coaching with your SEO Career Coach
Commercial Real Estate Partners: Blackstone, JP Morgan Asset Management, Morgan Stanley Real Estate, PGIM Real Estate, Starwood Capital, USAA, and more!
Real Estate Roles include: Real Estate Investments (Acquisitions/Asset Management), Development, Capital Markets, Portfolio Management, Research, Brokerage, Property Management and Corporate & Business Services and more…
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Students who identify as Black, Hispanic, or Native American
- Enrollment in an undergraduate degree program, preferably finance, business, real estate, economics, mathematics and real estate-related majors (i.e. architecture or engineering)
- Freshmen, sophomores and juniors graduating December 2021 or later
- GPA of 3.2. or above required for competitive candidates; Candidates with a GPA of 3.0 will be considered
- International students at US institutions, who are Black, Hispanic or Native American and have F-1 visas and OPT or CPT work authorization, are eligible to apply. International exchange students are not eligible.
- Demonstrated interest in real estate
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the green “apply externally” button.
If you have any questions, please contact your Recruiter:
Sabrina Slade – North and West Coast Regions – Sslade@seo-usa.org
Sarah Lawrence – South Region – Sarah.Lawrence@seo-usa.org