Innovative Solutions. World Class Support.
Constantly growing in response to the needs of our customers in all sectors and verticals, SHI has transformed itself from a $1 million “software-only” regional reseller into a $11 billion global provider of information technology products and services.
From software and hardware procurement to deployment planning, configuration, data center optimization, IT asset management and cloud computing, SHI offers custom IT solutions for every aspect of your environment.
Privately-held and under the guidance of our current ownership since 1989, SHI has experienced tremendous growth in size and scope through neither merger nor acquisition. Our organic growth and two decades of stability are a direct result of backing a highly-skilled and tenured sales force with software volume licensing experts, hardware procurement specialists and certified IT services professionals.
Headquartered in Somerset, NJ, SHI supports their clients from over 30 offices throughout the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France and Hong Kong. SHI’s goal is to foster long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships with its customers and partners, every day.
What SHI Can Offer:
- World Class Facility includes on site gyms, restaurants and community events
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional growth and development due to our strong promote from within philosophy
- Work in an up-beat, creative, and fun environment
- Benefits, include medical, vision, dental, 401K, and flexible spending
The Inside Account Manager (IAM) is an integral part of the sales process by collaborating with outside sales to provide hardware, software and service support to their assigned customers. The IAM will create pricing quotes for customers’ IT needs, process purchase orders, and track orders to provide status and updates for their customers. This role works directly with customers and reports to the Inside Sales Manager.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Represent SHI as a central point of contact for our customer base
- Act as liaison between Outside Sales, customers, and SHI internal departments
- Provide excellent customer service and support to customers and outside sales team
- Create pricing quotes for SHI customer based on IT requirements, including new hardware and software product needs, upcoming renewals, and corresponding services
- Engage on large customer deals through deal registration with internal teams, vendors, and track these through our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
- Provide sourcing, product quotes, pricing, and product information to the outside sales team
- Enter purchase orders and provide updates to Outside Sales and customer of order status
- Actively participate in team meetings with managers to review important updates and changes
- Set up conference calls between Outside Sales, customers, vendors and our internal teams
- Be proactive with problem resolution by handling product returns, invoicing questions and customer concerns
- Bachelor’s degree, 3.0 cumulative GPA (all majors considered)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to follow up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail, organizational skills, and problem-solving capabilities
- Proactive and critical thought process in approach to selling to enhance sales experience for client
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, team environment
Equal Employment Opportunity – M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status