We are looking for a Customer Strategy Coordinator to join our Revenue department at our rapidly growing Center City, Philadelphia office.
As a Customer Strategy Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to manage Sidecar’s partnership with small to medium-size businesses; responsible for the communication and strategy of their digital marketing campaigns. You will be managing a diverse book of clients, focused on building consultative relationships with e-commerce retailers to solve business challenges.
- 1-2 years of experience in a B2B client-facing or sales position
- Relevant internship, co-op, or post-grad experience accepted
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel (basic formulas)
WHO YOU ARE:
This is an entry-level position; the ideal candidate is looking to begin their career in Account Management within the digital marketing industry. You are:
- Organized and capable of juggling many tasks with varying time sensitive due dates
- Analytical by nature – collect, gather, visualize, and analyze information in detail
- Able to build relationships with clients through strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great at maintaining a positive outlook when tackling challenges and coming up with solutions
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a Customer Strategy Coordinator on our Customer Strategy team, you will:
- Maintain direct ownership of 35+ key mid-market accounts; building consultative relationships with clients through strong verbal and written communication skills
- Own client relationships, including managing client expectations and leading biweekly or monthly meetings with clients
- Analyze key metrics of online marketing campaigns and report key findings and insights to clients on a biweekly or monthly basis
- Utilize data to expose awesome new opportunities for technology improvements and exposing them to our product and tech ops teams
- Prepare client performance reports and quarterly business reviews to align Sidecar value and client expectations
- Attend product training and roadmap sessions to be able to discuss the future of Sidecar’s business and product with customers
- Evaluate opportunities to grow Sidecar’s partnership with their customers (new channel expansion, additional budget, testing opportunities, case studies, etc.)
- Serve as a strategic partner for clients in the areas of digital marketing, e-commerce and retail
- Work closely with implementation team and analyst teams on strategy and setup of new clients during onboarding process
…..If you reached this point, we hope you’re feeling excited about the job description. Even if you don’t feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We’re eager to meet people that believe in Sidecar’s mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes!
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts)
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Generous Paid Time Off (Sick, Vacation, Paid FMLA)
- Flexible Schedule
- Choice of Device: Mac or Windows
- Discounted Gym Membership
WHO WE ARE:
Sidecar is dedicated to solving the challenges retailers face in performance marketing channels like paid search and shopping.
Our technology digests and analyzes massive amounts of real-time data to continually improve campaign performance and efficiency for e-commerce retailers of all sizes and verticals in the U.S. and abroad, including Under Armour, Crate & Barrel, and Boscov’s, to name a few. Our team of performance marketing pros collaborate with our customers to ensure our approach and technology remain aligned to their businesses and goals.
Sidecar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with employees stemming from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. As a business, we value the enrichment that diversity brings to our organization and are committed to a culture that creates a sense of inclusion and belonging. We welcome new perspectives and affirm that all employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, age, familial or marital status, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.