Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Regulatory Affairs Specialist Intern.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist Intern, you will be responsible for:
· Writing China submission files to meet NMPA requirement during Product Development process.
· Helping to coordinate delivery of reagent kits to China as needed for local testing in China.
· Collaborating with core team RA and international RA, to address questions from Chinese authorities to gain successful registration in China.
· Working with core teams during product development to determine requirement for China registrations. correct and timely China requirement input in the early phase of PDP,
· Mapping information between design history file and China submission files
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to develop your career with Healthineers
- You can multi-task, work effectively in a dynamic environment and have attention to detail.
- You have a strong scientific background.
- You have clear communication skills (both written and oral) and strong presentation skills in both Chinese (Mandarin) and English
- You have demonstrated ability to complete assignments independently.
- You have strong PC skills (MS Office applications, Adobe, Outlook, OneNote, SAP).
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program studying within a science, engineering, or similar field.
- You may have experience in a laboratory environment.
- You have a minimum GPA of 3.2 or higher.
- You are comfortable working in a fully virtual environment.
- You are able to work part time (up to 25 hours/week) during your academic terms, and up to full time (40 hours/week) in the summer.
- F1 visa students will be considered for this opportunity.
Start Date: ASAP, 12 month duration
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.