SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners — in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at http://www.siriusxm.com/careers.
Position Type: Internship
Session: Summer 2022
Location: Irving, TX
The Connected Vehicle Services division of SiriusXM builds and delivers software-based services on our connected car platform. The software we develop not only adds convenience to the daily life of our subscribers, but safety and security as well; when the worst happens, our software helps to save lives.
The Connected Vehicle (CV) Strategic Product Management team is seeking an intern to assist in innovation projects in various stages of discovery, design and development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform market and/or competitive research & analysis on Connected Vehicle products and services offerings.
- Compile reports, matrix, insights & learnings for broader distribution.
- Prepare & update CV service flow & description, key value proposition & benefits.
- Perform benchmark, including in-vehicle testing, on competitive products with screenshots, video documentation & write-up.
- Assist product managers with agile product development including epic, user story writing & mapping, prioritizing, and other team ceremonies.
- Assist in demo and/or testing setup and configurations.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Internships are open to current students enrolled at a university (those graduating by May 2023 are preferred) and recent graduates who graduated within the 12-month period prior to the start of the internship.
- Business, marketing or engineering majors preferred.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Positive attitude towards learning new business & developing new skills.
- Excellent in taking initiative and following through on assignments.
- Good project management and planning skills.
- Detail oriented with proficient analytical ability.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Knowledge & proficiency of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of automobile industry & structure a bonus.
Please note that all SiriusXM internships are paid.
More details about our company benefits can be found https://jobs.jobvite.com/siriusxm/p/cultureanddiversity!
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.