SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners — in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at http://www.siriusxm.com/careers.
Position Type: Internship
Session: Summer 2022
Location: Oakland, CA
SiriusXM + Pandora is looking for a Product Operations Intern to join the Product Operations organization. This person will play a critical role in driving and managing concurrent projects related to successful go-to-market rollout, communication and product launches. This is a cross-functional, independent contributor internship that combines aspects of program management, partner management, project management and training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support projects that drive, manage, and communicate status on programs from conception through launch, and provide post-launch analysis.
- Work with a team to coordinate realistic project estimates, plans, and metrics; meet projected deadlines; organize & maintain all program related documentation.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Marketing, Programming/Content, and other internal stakeholders to get direction on scope of program and deliverable requirements.
- Manage proactive and reactive communications to various internal departments.
- Explore and gain base knowledge of Pandora products, systems, and internal tools.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Internships are open to current students enrolled at a university (those graduating by May 2023 are preferred) and recent graduates who graduated within the 12-month period prior to the start of the internship.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Eagerness to learn, a good attitude and ability to work autonomously within a team.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills with internal & external audiences.
- Polished and professional demeanor.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels and ability to influence decision-making.
- Attention to detail and strong organization.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize, multi-task and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and or G Suite.
- Proficiency with common productivity tools and willingness to learn internal Pandora products, systems and tools.
Please note that all SiriusXM internships are paid.
More details about our company benefits can be found https://jobs.jobvite.com/siriusxm/p/cultureanddiversity!
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.