Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintain front reception area
• Receive and process incoming and outgoing mail
• Unpack, order, and organise office supplies
• Organise catering for meetings, weekly breakfast & lunches
• Point of contact for building maintenance
• Arrange new hire’s desk and equipment set up
• Route all incoming phone calls from the main office phone to appropriate staff members
• Managing access cards for new employees and helping ensure office security
• Assist with ad hoc projects as needed
• High school diploma or GED.
• Customer Service Focus.
• Product Knowledge.
• Ability to solve client issues in a friendly and timely fashion.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Multi-tasking strength.
• Interpersonal skills.
• High energy.
• Team player.
We are a Equal Opportunity Employer and we emphasis that opportunities in employment should be freely available to all citizens irrespective of a person’s ethnic origin, political association, religion, sex, race, color, gender, pregnancy, spirituality, belief, disability, military status.