Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide IT support to the Theme Park, Hurricane Harbor and Administration Offices
- Ensure all incoming radio and phone calls are handled in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Willingness to learn to troubleshoot and repair Point of Sale -POS terminals, computers, AV and telephone equipment.
- Assist in the installation of hardware and software on networked and standalone PCs, and POS registers.
- Utilize Help-desk System to log trouble calls, change requests, and IT service requests.
- Document, track and monitor all requests and trouble calls in a timely manner.
- Follow department and company standard operating procedures and policies.
- Other duties as assigned by MIS manager or Supervisor.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Knowledge of common operation systems and software preferred.
- Must be detail oriented, highly motivated, and a self-starter.
- Possess excellent organizational skills and be able to work with little supervision.
- Ability to learn and support new applications.
- Must be able to lift and carry 40 lbs.
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest regional theme park company with 26 parks across the United States, Mexico, and Canada. For more than 58 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions. With a culture built on safety, service, fun and friendliness, integrity, innovation, and results orientation, our mission at Six Flags Great Adventure is to create fun and thrills for all ages.
What’s in it for you?
- Free Food for Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day
- Internship credit can be offered!
- Exclusive Rides parties for all employees.
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Complimentary tickets
- In-Park discounts and more!