In Park– To ensure the successful and profitable operation of assigned areas, while maintaining compliance of all policies and procedures to achieve outstanding Guest Service.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise Food and Beverage Operations Seasonal Team Members.
- Ensure that Guests are being provided with menu items of the highest quality.
- Ensure that the Guest experience is met with Friendly, Speedy and Accurate service, while resolving issues when necessary.
- Implement Guest service programs, and continually follow up with staff on service techniques.
- Enforce proper food preparation and handling procedures, in compliance with all Health Department and Food and Beverage Operation policies regarding sanitation.
- Continually monitor the cleanliness of all units within the assigned area.
- Ensure the safety of all team members and Guests
- Ensure that a proper level of inventory is maintained at each location in assigned area.
- Ensure that all team members are following correct cash handling procedures.
- Evaluate Assistant Team Managers and Team Members, in the assigned area.
- Develop a well-trained, efficient staff, and ensure that qualified team members are available for promotion.
- Make recommendations regarding team member hiring, promotions, and corrective action.
- Identify areas for continued improvement; develop and implement strategies to enhance these areas.
- Comply with all Six Flags policies at all times.
Skills And Qualifications:
- Must be willing to work 40-60 hours per week, including before and after scheduled shifts if necessary and on weekends and holidays.
- Must be professional, outgoing, energetic, self-motivated, able to motivate others, and have a positive attitude.
- Perfect grooming and conduct must be constantly displayed.
- Preferred 2-3 years of Food and Beverage Operations experience.
- Must be willing to change locations when requested by Area Supervisor or Fulltime Staff.
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest regional theme park company with 26 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For more than 58 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions. With a culture built on safety, service, fun and friendliness, integrity, innovation, and results orientation, our mission at Six Flags Great Adventure is to create fun and thrills for all ages.
What’s in it for you?
- Free food for Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day
- Exclusive Rides parties for all employees
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Complimentary tickets
- In-Park discounts and more!
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. Team Members may perform other related duties as required, meeting the on-going needs of the company.