Help keep the park stocked & ready to provide excellent guest service! The Area Supervisor is responsible for providing support to the Food and Beverage Operations Department through ice production, and novelty food storage and delivery in a timely manner.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise Food and Beverage Operations Support Seasonal Team Members.
- Ensure that the team is being productive and deliveries are made on time.
- Ensure that proper Food Storage Protocols are being followed throughout the operation.
- Ensure that all of the safety guidelines are being met around the workplace and heavy machinery and ensure only qualified personnel are using the equipment.
- Ensure the safety of all team members and Guests.
- Ensure that a proper level of inventory is maintained for the operation.
- Develop a well-trained, efficient staff, and ensure that qualified team members are available for promotion.
- Make recommendations regarding team member hiring, promotions, and corrective action.
- Identify areas for continued improvement; develop and implement strategies to enhance the operation.
- Comply with all Six Flags policies at all times.
Skills And Qualifications:
- At least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and pass park licensing exam to drive park vehicles.
- Must be Safety Conscious.
- Must be willing to work 40-60 hours per week, including before and after scheduled shifts if necessary and on weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 6 hours at a time and as many as 8 hours a day.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs consistently.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs over 25 feet over various surfaces.
- Must be able to lift and lower 50 lbs above shoulder level.
- Must be able to climb a stepladder up to 6 ft. in height.
- Perfect grooming and conduct must be constantly displayed.
- Must be professional, outgoing, energetic, self-motivated, and able to motivate others, and have a positive attitude.
- Preferred 2-3 years of Food and Beverage Operations experience.
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest regional theme park company with 26 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For more than 58 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions. With a culture built on safety, service, fun and friendliness, integrity, innovation, and results orientation, our mission at Six Flags Great Adventure is to create fun and thrills for all ages.
What’s in it for you?
- Free food for Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day
- Exclusive Rides parties for all employees
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Complimentary tickets
- In-Park discounts and more!