Job Summary: Role is responsible to actively and enthusiastically perform data entry duties associated with the HR function. HR Data Entry Clerk’s are required to interact with guests, team members, and supervisors on a daily basis. The job duties will vary, and candidates will assist in all areas of the Human Resources office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to promote the park with the utmost enthusiasm and pride while performing data entry duties for the HR department.
- Responsible for data entry.
- Responsible to enter confidential employee information.
- Continually update employee records in hiring software.
- Termination of employees in the hiring software system.
- Responsible for processing employment verifications.
- Responsible for processing unemployment claims.
- Running & Processing various reports.
- Maintain proper attendance and timeliness.
- Set high standards of performance for all areas within their responsibilities.
- Respond to any emergency situation in the area and maintain control until an area supervisor arrives.
- Ensure that image, cleanliness and courtesy standards requirements are met.
- Refrain from consuming any substance that may impair judgment.
- Cooperate with all team members and managers.
- Complete any and all tasks as requested by Six Flags Management.
- Comply with Six Flags handbook policies at all times
Qualities of a Successful Human Resources Data Entry Clerk:
- Must possess above average communication skills.
- Must be highly organized.
- Outgoing and friendly demeanor
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Must have prior data entry experience & excellent organizational skills
- Ability to preserve the confidentiality of employee information etc.
Additional Job Requirements:
- At least 18 years of age.
- Must possess above average computer proficiency preferably with Word, Excel
- Available to work flexible hours including nights and weekends
- Requires using a telephone. Must be able to read and write English. Requires some lifting, sitting, standing, walking, bending, eye/hand coordination, near vision, hearing, and speech. Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest regional theme park company with 26 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For more than 58 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions. With a culture built on safety, service, fun and friendliness, integrity, innovation, and results orientation, our mission at Six Flags Great Adventure is to create fun and thrills for all ages.
What’s in it for you?
- Free food for Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day
- Exclusive Rides parties for all employees
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Complimentary tickets
- In-Park discounts and more!
*Please ensure your resume is attached to the application.*
If you are able to answer “YES” to all of the following questions, please continue the application process by clicking “Apply”
- Can you provide legal documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States?
- Are you able to perform the essential functions of the job for which you are applying with or without reasonable accommodation?
- Within the last 90 days, can you state that you have not used illegal or social drugs (excluding marijuana), such as MDMA (Molly), cocaine and crystal methamphetamine?
- Are you willing to comply with our grooming code which prohibits facial jewelry (other than 2 matching pairs of earrings), extreme haircuts/styles, colors, and visible tattoos on or above the neck or any single tattoo or cluster of tattoos larger than 4” by 4”. (Please answer “YES” if you believe you would qualify for a religious accommodation which might exempt you.)
- I am willing to agree that future text messages relating to Six Flags, Inc., including company news, job posting application status updates, and other information, may be sent on behalf of Six Flags, Inc. to the cell phone number I provide.