Six Flags Great Adventure is seeking a Human Resources Hiring Coordinator to work in our Employment Center! This role is responsible for actively and enthusiastically performing the daily functions of the Employment Center, which includes: actively recruiting, screening, hiring, and onboarding applicants for the following departments for Seasonal Employment. You will work closely with each department labor analyst to gauge the staffing needs of each department, ensuring that each is staffed to its fullest potential with ideal candidates. Must be willing to assist in other areas of Human Resources as needed. Candidates must be outgoing, proactive, highly organized, and work well in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewing resumes and applications for all seasonal positions
- Must be able to promote the park with the utmost enthusiasm and pride while answering phones, screening applications, scheduling appointments, and assisting applicants, and employees
- Ensuring all forms, both electronic and physical, are filled out appropriately and correctly
- Schedule and attend recruitment trips to reach out to possible future applicants.
- Perform general clerical duties including typing, faxing, photocopying, etc.
- Sustained attention to Friendly, Clean, Fast, Safe Service and Guest Code of Conduct standards are met through the Seasonal and Full Time Staff.
- Ensure that image, cleanliness and courtesy standards requirements are met.
- Comply with Six Flags handbook policies at all times
- Must be able to confidently make decisions based on training and work alone when necessary
- Maintain and continually update organized filing and reporting systems
- Preserve the confidentiality of Team Member information
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 18- years old.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superb organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Discretion with confidential information
- Ability to sit, stand, walk etc. for extended periods of time.
- Must be professional, energetic, self-motivated, able to motivate others, and have a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, meet aggressive deadlines, and make effective decisions.
* Accepting applications until December 15th*
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest regional theme park company with 26 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For more than 58 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions. With a culture built on safety, service, fun and friendliness, integrity, innovation, and results orientation, our mission at Six Flags Great Adventure is to create fun and thrills for all ages.
What’s In It For You?
- Exclusive Employee Events
- Free food on Memorial Day, Fourth of the July & Labor Day
- Growth Opportunities
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Free admission into all Six Flags theme parks
- Complimentary admission tickets to share with friends and family
- An Experience of a Lifetime!