Responsible for the daily functions of the Employee Services Office (ESO) and Employee Residential Campus, while ensuring all Team Member interaction is conducted in a friendly, helpful, and efficient manner. You will serve as a resource to departments in allowing them to more closely focus on their in-park operations while back of the house responsibilities are continuously being met to further their business. You will actively and enthusiastically disseminate campus rules and regulations to all residents, as well as completing regular inventories, cleaning, and audits on campus. You must exercise and enforce the Mantra of Friendly, Clean, Fast, and Safe Service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a liaison between team members and management team
- Actively assist employees, answer questions and resolve concerns
- Provide administrative support for IPS and OPS departments
- Assist in the day-to-day operation of residential campus
- Follow proper procedures when clocking Team Members in or out and verify any discrepancies in departmental time sheets
- Be familiar with and enforce all team member policies and grooming guidelines
- Record, document and communicate Team Member lateness, call outs and no call no shows
- Conduct coaching and counseling sessions with employees and ensure to document them directly into the Service Log.
- Understand all Federal, State and Company Labor Laws ensuring that we are in full compliance
- Collect and organize mail and packages daily for residents
- Report maintenance issues immediately through proper resources
- Monitor housing perimeter to ensure safety of all residents
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding Team Members’ personal information
- Respond to any emergency situations and handle issues that arise
- Greet all Guests entering the Administration building in a professional manner
- Assist in the preparation of units for International arrivals
- Complete regular room inspections in order to maintain quality housing
- Collect and exchange money for linens, trips, deposits, etc.
- Ensure all housing rules are followed and address situations that occur
- Maintain an organized and tidy work environment, including but not limited to the Employee Services Office, Welcome Center, and residential campus.
Qualities of a Successful HR Representative:
- Must possess above average communication skills
- Must possess advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, OneNote, Publisher, Outlook
- Must be comfortable enforcing policy and having counseling sessions with employees
- Must be able to work efficiently under pressure in a fast-paced environment in order to meet deadlines and make effective decisions
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to take initiative
- Must be highly organized
- Must be outgoing, upbeat and friendly
- Must have strong leadership and developmental skills
- Knowledge of the park or previous theme park experience is a plus
Additional Job Requirements:
- At least 18 years of age.
- Available to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours
- Must be able to pass a background check and Loss Prevention interview
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 6 hours at a times and as many as 14 hours a day.
- Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs consistently and over various surfaces in all types of weather conditions.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Team members may perform other related duties as required, meeting the on-going needs of the company
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest regional theme park company with 26 parks across the United States, Mexico, and Canada. For more than 58 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions. With a culture built on safety, service, fun and friendliness, integrity, innovation, and results orientation, our mission at Six Flags Great Adventure is to create fun and thrills for all ages.
What’s in it for you?
- Free Food for Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day
- Exclusive Rides parties for all employees.
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Complimentary tickets
- In-Park discounts and more!