Job Summary: This role is responsible for maintaining the park’s quality landscapes and assist in maintaining safe and clean park. Landscapers are required to interact with guests, fellow team members, leads and supervisors on a daily basis. Additionally, Landscapers are required to continuously work outdoors and closely with others. Occasionally will work alone. Will always be exposed to direct sunlight, dust, dirt, and water. Must be able to function in all weather conditions for long periods.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must react well in stressful and emergency situations.
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Safety conscious
- Outgoing and friendly demeanor.
- Willing to actively engage guest.
- At least 18+ years of age.
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 6 hours at a time and as many as 14 hours a day
- Must be able to walk up to 3 miles per day over various surfaces
- Must be able to lift 25lbs consistently.
- Must be able to lift and carry 25 lbs over 25 feet over various surfaces.
- Must be able to lift and lower 5 lbs above shoulder level.
- Must be able to climb a stepladder up to 6ft. in height
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest regional theme park company with 26 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For more than 58 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions. With a culture built on safety, service, fun and friendliness, integrity, innovation, and results orientation, our mission at Six Flags Great Adventure is to create fun and thrills for all ages.
What’s in it for you?
- Free food for Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day
- Exclusive Rides parties for all employees
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Complimentary tickets
- In-Park discounts and more!