Splash into success as part of our amazing Aquatics team this summer. Whether you’re watching over the wave pool or loading slide tubes, you’ll be on the front line keeping our guests safe. Soak up amazing benefits and make money while getting your summer tan! Apply now and apply the sunscreen later.
What You Will Be Doing
- Keep a close eye on swimmers in the wave pool, lazy river, and many exciting water attractions
- Act as a first responder and jump in the water to keep guests safe
- Assist guests in and out of rafts and cycle through the line efficiently
- Calculate the proper dispatch interval between riders
- Provide guests with a safe and enjoyable ride experience
- Keep ride patios and midways clean and looking great
How You Will Do It
- Ability to work in an environment as fast-paced as our water slides
- Will complete and maintain Ellis and Associates training and certification
- Six Flags provides certification training that will require a $100 deposit (refunded if specifications are met).
- Pass certification tests with 100% accuracy
- Understand basic rescue techniques, first aid, and CPR
- Strong attention to detail, not easily distracted, and commitment to safety
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Positive attitude to make guests excited about their ride or swim
- Must react well in stressful and emergency situations
What You Will Need
- Must be 15 years or older for a Shallow Water License
- Must be able to pass pre-requisite skills: Swim a distance of 50 yards, retrieve a 10lb brick from a depth of 5ft, and swim a distance of 10 feet underwater for Shallow Water License
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
What’s in it for you?
- Free food for Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day
- Exclusive Rides parties for all employees
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Complimentary tickets
- In-Park discounts and more!