The Fraud Analyst is responsible for researching, investigating, and resolving e-commerce orders within the Accertify system. This is a variable hour position offering 40 hours per week March – October.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitors numerous real-time queues and analyzes high-risk transactions from specified points-of-sale within the business portfolio.
- Independently determines if transactions are fraudulent and should be canceled and refunded, or are legitimate and should be processed and fulfilled.
- Maintains or exceeds guidelines for timely resolution of queued transactions to minimize potential revenue losses.
- Track chargeback activity working to identify best practices for identifying fraud.
- Contacts and effectively communicates with guests, banks, and law enforcement via multiple channels.
- Effectively manages incoming communication via multiple channels (phone, email, and Guest Relations).
- Maintains or exceeds established standards for customer service, and resolves minor issues with little or no supervision; escalates complex issues as necessary.
- Analyzes acquired data and reports to identify new fraudulent activity.
- Research social media and auction sites (eBay, Craigslist, Facebook Market Place, etc.) to identify potential fraudulent activity and have all non-company approved selling posts removed.
- Other duties as assigned by Corporate Loss Prevention.
The Loss Prevention Fraud Analyst reports directly to the Corporate Manager of Loss Prevention.
IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS:
- Requires excellent organizational, communication, computer and problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects and meet critical deadlines in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Must be detail oriented, highly motivated, and a self starter.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School diploma or GED; some college credit desired.
*Please ensure your resume is attached to your application- those without a resume will not be considered at this time*
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest regional theme park company with 26 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For more than 58 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions. With a culture built on safety, service, fun and friendliness, integrity, innovation, and results orientation, our mission at Six Flags Great Adventure is to create fun and thrills for all ages.
What’s in it for you?
- Free food for Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day
- Exclusive Rides parties for all employees
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Complimentary tickets
- In-Park discounts and more!