The Motor Officer is a vital part of the security and safety of Six Flags Great Adventure. The motor is responsible for maintaining a high level of vigilance and safety as the first line of the Public Safety Department the guest encounter.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Patrol and secure the perimeter of Six Flags Great Adventure properties and access gates and roads
- Patrol parking areas of the Theme Park, Harbor, Safari, and employee lots
- Maintain high level of performance with emphasis on guest experience
- Transport guest and/or park employees as requested by dispatch
- Manage and solve vehicle and pedestrian traffic issues
- Assist the perimeter gates at high volume times or with questions
- Recognize and correct any potential hazards in the lot or perimeters
- Respond quickly and professionally to all dispatched calls
- Remain calm in the event of an emergency and act quickly
- Proper documentation of all incidents
- Ability to work in all Public Safety posts as assigned
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and integrity concerning information disclosed
- Aid city or county law enforcement officials when responding to emergency calls
- Maintain the highest standards in vehicle appearance
- Maintain the highest standards in personal appearance and uniform up-keep
Skills and Qualifications
- Seasonal Public Safety Theme Park experience or Security Background
- Valid state issued driver’s license with a clean driving record with valid abstract
- Demonstrate ability to work well under pressure and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail, excellent verbal, written, analytical, and organizational skills
- Available to work a variety of shifts, including weekends, evenings, and holidays
What’s in it for you?
- Free food for Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day
- Exclusive Rides Parties for all Employees
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Complimentary Tickets
- In-Park Discounts and More!
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest regional theme park company with 26 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For more than 58 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions. With a culture built on safety, service, fun and friendliness, integrity, innovation, and results orientation, our mission at Six Flags Great Adventure is to create fun and thrills for all ages.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. Team Members may perform other related duties as required, meeting the on-going needs of the company.