Role is responsible to actively and enthusiastically disseminate housing rules and regulations to all residents living in housing campus. Housing Supervisor is required to interact with guests, team members, housing residents, and supervisors on a daily basis and in a professional manner. The Housing Supervisor is also an active member of the Human Resources team and may be called upon to assist with other HR functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to effectively run day-to-day operation of housing campus
- Order all housing supplies and keep an accurate inventory
- Prep and clean units for International arrivals and check-ins
- Actively plan and execute housing events, trips, and activities for residents
- Complete regular room inspections in order to maintain quality housing
- Collect and organize mail and packages daily for residents
- Report maintenance issues immediately through proper resources
- Monitor housing perimeter to ensure safety of all residents
- Collect and exchange money for linens, trips, deposits, etc.
- Respond to any emergency situations and handle issues that arise
- Ensure all housing rules are followed and address situations that occur
Qualities of a Successful Housing Supervisor:
- Must possess above average communication skills
- Must possess advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, OneNote, Publisher, Outlook
- Must be highly organized
- Outgoing and friendly demeanor
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Must have strong leadership and developmental skills
Additional Job Requirements:
- At least 18 years of age.
- Available to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 6 hours at a times and as many as 14 hours a day.
- Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs consistently and carry 25lbs over various surfaces in all types of weather conditions.
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest regional theme park company with 26 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For more than 58 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions. With a culture built on safety, service, fun and friendliness, integrity, innovation, and results orientation, our mission at Six Flags Great Adventure is to create fun and thrills for all ages.
What’s in it for you?
- Free food for Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day
- Exclusive Rides parties for all employees
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Complimentary tickets
- In-Park discounts and more!
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. Team Members may perform other related duties as required, meeting the on-going needs of the company.