You can’t put a price tag on the fun you’ll have working on our retail team. From selling candy and capes to restocking T-shirts and treasures, you’ll take home the perfect souvenir: a summer full of valuable customer service and priceless experiences.
What You Will Be Doing
- Greet and ask guests about their favorite ride as they enter your store or approach your register
- Offer suggestions to help souvenir-seeking guests find their perfect keepsake
- Tell shoppers about add-on accessories and Shopping Passes to raise sales
- Re-stock bins, shelves, fixtures, and displays full with the newest and coolest merchandise
- Operate Point of Sale (POS) registers, receiving money and returning proper change
- Check in shipments of new merchandise
- Keep aisles, countertops, and displays clean and looking great
- Ring up everything from ride photos to apparel to action figures and homemade fudge
- Take front gate photos and character meet-and-greet pictures (when applicable)
- Be on alert for store security and loss prevention
How You Will Do It
- Friendly, outgoing personality inviting guests to your cart, shop, or register
- Ability to work in an environment as fast-paced as our coasters
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and commitment to the Six Flags mantra
- Positive attitude to make guests excited about their souvenirs
- Have a passion for shopping
- Strong attention to detail
What You Will Need
- Must be 15 years or older
- Basic computer literacy and ability to handle cash accurately
- Must be able to stand, walk, stoop, bend, and reach throughout your shift
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest regional theme park company with 26 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For more than 58 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions. With a culture built on safety, service, fun and friendliness, integrity, innovation, and results orientation, our mission at Six Flags Great Adventure is to create fun and thrills for all ages.
What’s in it for you?
- Free food for Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day
- Exclusive Rides parties for all employees
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Complimentary tickets
- In-Park discounts and more!