Rule breakers better watch out when you’re on our security team. You’ll spend the summer patrolling parking lots and controlling metal detectors, checking everything from guests’ bags to employee badges. You’ll protect our people and our property – all while securing valuable law experience and rewarding benefits.
What You Will Be Doing
- Interact with guests providing directions and assistance
- Protect employees, guests, and company property
- Enforce park policies
- Control park access, checking vehicle permits and scanning ID badges for team members, vendors, and contractors
- Patrol and inspect assigned areas of the park
- Keep unauthorized personnel out of restricted areas
- Greet and screen entering through metal detection and check their bags for prohibited items
- Rapidly respond to active alarms, first aid, and other emergency situations
- Monitor all areas for safety hazards, including fire, theft, and vandalism
- Maintain ride queue lines, sending line jumpers to the back to ensure an efficient boarding process
- Write detailed reports of damage, incident logs, and security records
- Apprehend violators, including on-foot pursuits when necessary
- Escort guests and team members as needed for assistance and protection
How You Will Do It
- Ability to work in an environment as fast-paced as our coasters
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and commitment to safety
- Strong attention to detail
- Enforce all park policies and procedures
- Cautious and reliable
- Remain calm in emergency situations
What You Will Need
- Must be 18 years or older
- Able to lift, carry, and balance heavy loads
- Physical qualifications to stand, walk, stoop, bend, and reach throughout your shift
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest regional theme park company with 26 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For more than 58 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions. With a culture built on safety, service, fun and friendliness, integrity, innovation, and results orientation, our mission at Six Flags Great Adventure is to create fun and thrills for all ages.
What’s in it for you?
- Free food for Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day
- Exclusive Rides parties for all employees
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Complimentary tickets
- In-Park discounts and more!
Note: This job description is not intended to be all inclusive. Team Members may perform other related duties as required, meeting the on-going needs of the company.