Keep the team looking immaculate, professional, and ready to give great guest service! The wardrobe attendant/seamstress is responsible for providing team members with excellent service and quality products in a clean, safe environments while maintaining the upkeep of the uniforms and costumes.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Repair and maintenance of uniforms and costumes
- Design and construction of specialty items
- Fit and distribution of initial uniforms and costumes
- Daily distribution of replacement uniforms and costumes
- Special fits
- Check uniforms for damage and stains
- Laundry Procedures
- Sorting soiled garments
- Hanging and folding clean uniforms and costumes
- Returning clean uniforms and costumes to stock
- Ironing costumes
- Operation and cleaning of laundry equipment
- General housekeeping of work areas and surrounding grounds
- 18 years old
- Able to verbally communicate with guests
- Able to stand and walk for the length of shift and lift 40 lbs
- Able to work weekends, evenings and holidays
- Knowledge in use of various industrial sewing machines
- Knowledge of sewing construction and design
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest regional theme park company with 26 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For more than 58 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions. With a culture built on safety, service, fun and friendliness, integrity, innovation, and results orientation, our mission at Six Flags Great Adventure is to create fun and thrills for all ages.
What’s in it for you?
- Free food for Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day
- Exclusive Rides parties for all employees
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Complimentary tickets
- In-Park discounts and more!