Sixiēme Son (pronounced CZM), the global leader in sonic branding, is looking for a dedicated Social Media Manager / Intern to help build our audience on Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram.
The ideal applicant will be energetic, self-motivated, and will have strong organizational skills. This internship will be an opportunity to gain real Social Media and Marketing experience within a brand design agency.
Working closely with the US Director of Business Development, and the Global Communications Director as needed, this person will understand, and be willing to take the initiative to further learn, the mechanics of a successful social media campaign using all available tools and analytics.
- Collaborate to create effective and interesting content weekly
- Post to each platform dailly, creating a monthly calendar and using those sites scheduling tools to push out multiple posts through the day
- A working knowledge (or desire to learn) of tools such as the Adobe Suite and social media management tools such as Hootsuite.
- Monitor analytics and report on viable trends, ideas and growth patterns
- Brainstorm to share ideas, create strategy and take ownership in bringing them to life
- Increase audience on each platform strategically and intelligently. We are only interested in making sure we reach our target clients and must be thoughtful in how we do that
- Must be a creative and multidimensional person that loves to learn and to tell a good story through photos, videos and words
- Can take direction and be confident enough to suggest alternatives if confident they will lead to a better outcome
- Has a very real interest in Marketing, Branding, Advertising, Public Relations and specifically all things social media. And, a willingness to learn
- Has a real interest in pop culture, music, events and news. Wants to be a trend-setter through trend-seeking
- A quick thinker and devoted problem solver. Wants to spend time to understand the challenge and create real solutions to encounter rather than shortcuts
- Is not afraid of constructive criticism and invites other points of view acknowledging that more heads are better than just one
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to own their position, grow and learn. We are looking for part-time: twenty hours a week broken into four hours a day.
This is a virtual position.
Sixiēme Son has over 25 years of creating sonic identities for some of the world’s most recognizable brands. With offices in 10 countries, we put sonic branding on the map.