SK hynix memory solutions America Inc. (SKHMS America) provides industry-leading controller hardware, advanced flash management systems, and firmware for NAND and post 2D-NAND based storage solutions spanning Enterprise, Client and Mobile market segments. We are part of the world’s top tier semiconductor supplier, SK hynix, offering Dynamic Random Access Memory chips (DRAM), Flash memory chips (NAND Flash) and CMOS Image Sensor (CIS) for a wide range of distinguished customers globally.
The person in this role thrives in a fast-paced environment which involves working collaboratively with diverse teams within the company.
The ideal candidate will have some related experience in areas of corporate culture; such as HRM, HRD, General Affairs, Employee Experience, Diversity and Inclusion.
- Implement company-wide projects shaping corporate culture (in the areas of HRM, HRD, Employee Experience, and Diversity and Inclusion)
- Research HR-related trends, market intelligence, and policies and procedures
- Coordinate onboarding processes and ongoing needs of expatriates
- Provide administrative support
- Facilitate offline events and occasional at-large meetings
- Perform general office duties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in Korean
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Strong business and HR acumen, including problem solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis
- Computer/Web savvy (Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Experience in an IT platform such as LMS, or related HR systems (Workday & SAP)
SK hynix memory solutions America Inc. offers you the opportunity to apply your skills to exciting projects while working with innovative teams. Our compensation package is complimented by a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a company 401(k) match, as well as cafeteria, onsite gym and much more. If you are motivated by technical challenges, we offer a collaborative work environment that encourages career growth.