- Assist analysts/senior analysts in all project phases including study design, questionnaire development, survey programming, analysis, writing consultative reports and presentations.
- Able to commit to a full 40 hour work week
- Pursuing or completed undergraduate/graduate studies in the areas of Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Business Administration, Market Research, Marketing, Medical or Behavioral Science, Life Sciences, or Psychology.
- Excellent analytical, oral and written skills required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience with R, SPSS, SAS, or other statistical analysis tools is a strong plus
- Interest in quantitative research methodologies
- Entrepreneurial and proactive attitude
- Authorization to work in the US
About SKIM Analytics, Inc
SKIM is a refreshingly human customer insights agency with offices in Europe, the US, Latin America, Asia. SKIM people are research heavyweights specialized in customer decision behavior. With roots in advanced research methods, SKIM converts tough business challenges into actionable answers. For over 40 years, team SKIM works with leading companies to understand and influence buying decisions across all channels.
At SKIM, we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset; we are committed to their future development and provide the opportunity to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual.