Our focus is to continuously advance our field service’s departmental operations and overall team member experience. To help accelerate Sleep Number’s efforts in continuous improvement and sustainability, the intern will analyze data and create enhanced reporting that will advance business decisions. Join our Field Services Team for a 12-week internship identifying, analyzing and quantifying areas to drive efficiency for the business.
- Conduct time studies in the field to determine structure for planned in home time
- Analyze metrics to determine impact to financials and labor efficiency
- Created delivery forecasts for third party vendors
- Build captivating reports to be used by home office support partners and leaders
- Define and establish user groups for reporting
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Self-starter/action oriented
- Ability to balance high-quality standards with schedule pressures and the ability to work both independently and within a team
- High level of integrity, professional attitude, reliable and dependable
- Strong analytical skills and natural affinity to analyze and mine data for problem solving
- Ability to transform indistinct company-wide goals into specific tactics executed by team members
- Fundamental understanding of information systems and ability to articulate interconnections across vast networks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to understand the big picture as well as pay attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Experience, Education & Certifications:
- Undergraduate or graduate business student with/or pursuing major in Analytics, Finance, Business, Supply Chain or Mathematics
Additional Program Details:
- Competitive compensation
- Full intern summer events program highlighting our field, stores, and corporate experiences.
- Campus Ambassador opportunities
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.